Just the Right Support
Assisted living services are exclusively available to North Oaks residents, so you can be sure you’ll receive the attention you deserve.
When you live in a beautiful place like Pikesville, MD, you don’t want to miss a minute of it. If you need a little help with everyday tasks, the caring professionals in assisted living can provide the support you need to stay as independent as possible.
At Autumn Ridge, the support you need is on hand when you want and need it without ever becoming obstructive. The team works with you to design a personalized care plan, providing only the services you require. While we offer assistance with all the activities of daily living — medication management, bathing, toileting, dressing, meals, housekeeping, transportation and other everyday needs — residents have the right to refuse any care they don’t need. Your team will work around your schedule and respect your boundaries and preferences.
It’s independent living — with a little help.
Services & Amenities
Assisted living residents have access to a number of thoughtful services and amenities designed to make their days easier:
- General health supervision by dedicated, licensed health care professionals
- Medication management
- Resident care assistance 24 hours a day
- Consultation with staff regarding social and health-related issues
- Rehabilitative services, including speech, occupational and physical therapies
- Three restaurant-style meals daily
- Concierge services
- Assistance with scheduling transportation in and around Pikesville, MD
- Health education and fitness programs
- Cultural, social and educational activities
- Basic cable, Wi-Fi and all utilities included