Constancy, Care & Compassion
At Autumn Ridge Health Center, our skilled nursing care teams are not only experts in their field, but they’re also warmhearted caregivers who look after the residents like family. Team members are trained in an array of disciplines to provide comprehensive health care to every resident.
North Oaks residents have access to both short-term and long-term skilled nursing care. Whether they’re recovering from illness or injury or require 24-hour supervision, they’ll find the support they need.
Autumn Ridge Health Center offers specially designed services and amenities for residents to support their emotional health as well as their physical health:
- General health supervision by dedicated, licensed health care professionals
- Medication management
- Resident care assistance 24 hours a day
- Consultation with staff regarding social and health-related issues
- Rehabilitative services, including speech, occupational and physical therapies
- Three restaurant-style meals daily
- Assistance with scheduling transportation in and around Pikesville, MD
- Cultural, social and educational activities
- Basic cable and Wi-Fi included
We Work Together to Provide the Best Care