Amplify the Opportunities of Every Day
North Oaks residents want to seize the opportunities that retirement affords. A move to independent living supplies the thoughtful amenities, convenient services and peace of mind that allow them to pursue their interests with ease.
Every detail of the community has been specially designed to create an excellent experience for our residents. Dining options are delicious, healthful and varied. Wellness solutions serve their body and spirit. And interesting friends can be found around every corner. Supporting their explorations, our independent living residents enjoy the confidence of living at a Life Plan Community with a full continuum of care. They know if their health needs change, they have a thoughtful team of experts right here on-site.
Life at North Oaks means you’re connected to the best that Pikesville, MD, offers. Our community maintains close relationships with both branches of the Jewish Community Center in Park Heights and Owings Mills. The campus is close to local places of worship as well as the Rosenbloom Owings Mills Jewish Community Center. Just 20 minutes from downtown Baltimore and one hour from Washington, D.C., all the culture and resources you could want are close by.
“Look at other communities so you know what you’re getting. I think you’ll end up here.”
- A convenient fitness center
- Access to fitness instructors from the National Institute for Fitness and Sport
- Healthy, nutritious meals prepared by our talented culinary team
- Scheduled transportation services
- 24/7 response by a licensed nurse for medical emergencies
- A wide array of intellectually stimulating and socially engaging opportunities both on-site and in the Pikesville, MD, and Baltimore area, designed to contribute to residents’ overall happiness and well-being
- Social, recreational and cultural activities are planned around resident preferences
- Family traditions and cultural histories are shared among residents
- Residents help shape the lifestyle of the community by recommending the programs and offerings.
- Residents have a choice of when and where they dine with flexible dining programs
- Housekeeping services are provided weekly, according to the resident’s preferences
- Exceptional, detailed maintenance is provided throughout the community and in each residence
- Full concierge services, scheduled transportation and valet parking are provided
And when the day’s adventures are complete, or whenever residents need a quiet hour, their own comfortable and personalized senior apartments provide the ease and tranquility they need to recharge and refuel.
To find out more about the advantages of independent living in Pikesville, MD, complete the contact form on this page.