As we near the end of 2022, many of us are reflecting on the past year and looking ahead with enthusiasm and anticipation to 2023. With a new year comes goals, resolutions, and for some, exciting life changes.
Are you considering moving to a retirement community, or is someone you love thinking about it? With so many options in the area, it can be challenging to find the best fit.
We’re here to help. Here are 10 reasons why North Oaks could be the perfect retirement community for you.
- 1. Endless Activities You’ll never be bored at North Oaks! We offer countless activities, from art classes, to book club, to Wii Bowling. And it doesn’t end there – if you’re looking to get out, North Oaks provides plenty of opportunities for day trips to museums, sporting events, and more.
- 2. Award-Winning Dining We believe meals should add joy to your day, nourish your body and charm your senses. Our expert dining staff infuses friendly service into our refined surroundings. Every dish is designed with seniors in mind, and the team will happily respect any dietary specifications. Guests are always welcome to join you at mealtime. Executive Chef Nate Finney’s signature finesse with flavors elevates the everyday dining experience for residents at North Oaks. Collaborating with his culinary staff, the menus he creates reflect a wide range of choices and tastes.
- 3. On-Site Healthcare Services Quality meets convenience with many healthcare services offered under one roof at North Oaks. We’ve partnered with Post-Acute Physician Partners, a Lifebridge Health-affiliated practice, to provide internal medicine services to our community. But our healthcare offerings don’t end there. We work with specialists across the board – including podiatrists, audiologists, dermatologists, dentists, and more – to keep you healthy and feeling good so you can enjoy all that North Oaks has to offer.
- 4. Friendly and Caring Staff Our kind and compassionate staff is here for you! From our Executive Director, Reuben Rosenfeld, to our Director of Community Life Services, Libby Rodriguez, to our Receptionist, Devora Holland, every staff member at North Oaks is continuously working together to give our residents the best in innovative and personalized services to thrive and embrace life.
- 5. Fitness Opportunities Staying in shape is easy at North Oaks, with daily classes including cardio, yoga, and flexibility. Our residents also enjoy access to the fitness complex at the Villages of Woodholme, which features tennis courts, a putting green, an aquatics center, and more!
- 6. Convenient Location Everything you love about the area is easily within reach. The North Oaks campus sits on 8.5 acres on a scenic hilltop in Pikesville, MD, just 20 minutes from downtown Baltimore and only an hour from Washington, D.C.
- 7. Tight-Knit Community We are a nondenominational community with a strong connection to the area’s Jewish population. These ties, rich in tradition and kinship, help create the warmhearted spirit that flows through our halls.
- 8. Maintenance-Free Living Independent living gives active older adults an opportunity to enjoy their current lifestyles without the burden of home maintenance. At North Oaks, our residents enjoy a worry-free and rewarding lifestyle in maintenance-free apartment homes with a wide variety of services, amenities and like-minded friends.
- 9. Renovations Coming Soon! Get ready for the “new” North Oaks, with an extensive, multimillion-dollar renovation coming in early 2023!
- 10. Can’t Miss Move-In Offer For a limited time, we’re offering a once-a-year special of $60,000 off entrance fees for residents who sign up by December 31, 2022. Don’t miss this opportunity!